Because “lists of 10″ is a popular format on this blog, I decided to round up a “list of 10 covering the lists of 10.” Without further ado, I present you with my ten favorite lists of ten.
1) 10 Reasons Print Rules in The Digital Age
2) 10 Steps to Creating Blog Posts Your Readers Will Love
My ten step process for writing blog posts. Since this post is a compilation of past posts, I didn’t use the process this time.
3) 10 Reasons Texting Has Taken Over the World
Texting is not limited to the younger generation – in fact, texting is taking over the world.
4) Unable to Attend an Event? 10 Ways Twitter Fills the Gap
You simply can’t make it to all events. And when you can’t, turn to Twitter to fill the gap.
5) 10 Reasons Storytelling is The New Product Marketing
Calling all product marketers: tell good stories.
6) 10 Reasons to Skip the Web Site in Favor of Twitter (When Researching a Company)
When I research a company, I find it more useful to skim through their home page, then jump directly to their Twitter profile.
7) Top 10 Tips for Social Media Time Management
Intimidated by the amount of time social media consumes? Check out this list of tips on social media time management.
8) The 10 Things Marketers Should Do When Starting a New Job
When Marketers start a new job, they should engage with Sales right away, among other things.
9) 10 Reasons Social Media Addicts Should Go Camping
Want to get off the grid and disconnect from social media? Go camping.
10) 10 Reasons Product Managers and Event Managers are Kindred Spirits
This list argues that documents how: product managers and event managers do a lot of the same things.