Position: Virtual Event Contractor
Focus (focus.com) is looking for a contractor to act as a Project Manager for a major virtual event scheduled for the end of June. The event will be a virtual trade show with multiple vendor sponsors and a attendee goal of 5,000.
The Project Manager will be in charge of producing the entire event (with support).
- Create speaking agenda – organizing 5-7 expert web presentations
- Audience Development – work with the Focus email and partner network teams to ensure maximum registrations and attendees
- Work cross-functionally with audience development, content and expert presenters
- Onboarding sponsors
- Produce and coordinate event
- Virtual event experience
- Strong product management skills
- Media background
Candidates local to the San Francisco Bay Area (US) are preferred.
Please submit resumes to: Craig Rosenberg (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Focus is a private venture-funded company in San Francisco that was founded in August 2005 by a team committed to making world-class business expertise universally available.
Today, Focus is the world’s fastest-growing business research and media company. Focus.com features high-quality research, 1:1 briefings with analysts, and a thriving community of business and technology professionals. Whether it’s data-driven product research, topical briefs, or expert answers to your questions, the information on Focus is sourced from real experts in their fields – professionals like you. Best of all, it’s free and available to everyone who needs help making better business decisions. That’s why millions of professionals continue to rely on Focus.