I was interviewed by Michelle Davidson, Editor at RAIN Group, on RainToday.com’s “Marketing & Selling Professional Services Podcast”. Michelle and I talked about lead generation via virtual events – a process I call “accelerated lead generation”.
RainToday.com “is the premier online source for insight, advice, and tools for growing professional services businesses. Marketers, rainmakers, and leaders in consulting, accounting, law, AEC, marketing, advertising and PR, training, financial, IT, and other professional services industries, turn to RainToday.com for research, tools, training programs, and recommendations to help them market and sell their services.”
Virtual Events Questions
The questions Michelle asked me:
- What is a typical virtual event?
- What’s the cost of a virtual trade show compared to a physical trade show?
- Do people worry about the lack of face-to-face interaction in a virtual event?
- What kind of success have B2B service professionals had with virtual events?
- You wrote on your blog that generating leads with virtual events is a process, not a discrete project – tell us about that?
- Is the use of virtual events growing?
- How does a company get started with virtual events?
- If people want to get more educated, do you have any resources to recommend?
You can find the podcast here:
Additionally, you can directly download the MP3 here: