Icon Presentations is “one of the country’s presentation leaders specializing in projection and wide screen video blending.” Jenise Fryatt (@IconPresentsAV) is with Icon Presentations, where she authors the Sound n’ Sight blog. I had the privilege of doing a Q&A with Jenise on her blog, on the topic of virtual events.
I provided answers to the following questions:
- Can you define “virtual event”?
- What do you think is the biggest myth about virtual events?
- What do event professionals need to learn about them?
- Can virtual events help planners to show a measurable return on investment for their clients?
- How do you determine which kind of virtual event will best meet your needs?
- What resources would you suggest for event professionals who want to learn more about virtual events?
To read my answers, view the full blog posting at Sound n’ Sight.