Read the full post: http://12most.com/2011/08/24/12most-hybrid-events/
On 12Most.com, I wrote an article titled “12 Most Compelling Reasons to Consider Hybrid Events.” In the introduction, I wrote, “Increasingly, event planners are adding a ‘digital extension’ to their physical events. The digital extension expands the event’s audience reach across the entire web.”
The 12 Reasons to Consider Hybrid Events
My 12 reasons are:
- The digital event provides a marketing tool for the physical event.
- Extends your audience reach.
- Creates events that never end.
- Does not cannibalize physical events.
- Use virtual booths to follow up with leads from your physical booth.
- Creates a DVR of event content.
- Gets you a raise or promotion.
- More networking for attendees.
- More leads for sponsors.
- Measure the effectiveness of event content.
- Reach a global audience.
- Enables localization.
To read the full post:
Got a comment on the 12 reasons? If yes, please click through to the article on 12most.com and leave your comments there. Thanks!
- Blog Posting: Use Virtual Booths to Follow Up with Leads from Your Physical Booth
- C&IT Article: “Cisco advocates free virtual content to boost live event attendees“