Read the full post: http://12most.com/2011/08/24/12most-hybrid-events/
On 12Most.com, I wrote an article titled “12 Most Compelling Reasons to Consider Hybrid Events.” In the introduction, I wrote, “Increasingly, event planners are adding a ‘digital extension’ to their physical events. The digital extension expands the event’s audience reach across the entire web.”
The 12 Reasons to Consider Hybrid Events
My 12 reasons are:
- The digital event provides a marketing tool for the physical event.
- Extends your audience reach.
- Creates events that never end.
- Does not cannibalize physical events.
- Use virtual booths to follow up with leads from your physical booth.
- Creates a DVR of event content.
- Gets you a raise or promotion.
- More networking for attendees.
- More leads for sponsors.
- Measure the effectiveness of event content.
- Reach a global audience.
- Enables localization.
To read the full post:
Got a comment on the 12 reasons? If yes, please click through to the article on 12most.com and leave your comments there. Thanks!
Nice thought..i agree with your twelve reason for hybrid event.
i read all stuff this will helpful for a reasonable event. thanks.