Recently, I joined an #engage365 Twitter chat and answered virtual events questions posed by host Jenise Fryatt (@JeniseFryatt). I’m posting the chat questions here and inviting you to provide answers.
- What do you see as the biggest obstacles to virtual events right now?
- Would you please define a “virtual event?”
- What are some of the ways that planners are funding their virtual events?
- With hybrid events on the rise, are you seeing more organizations offering free remote attendance, or charging?
- With more free remote attendance, it would seem more organizations are understanding the marketing value, agree?
- When people do charge for remote access, what types of events still get good remote attendance?
- How can organizations best prepare for the growth of virtual events in the future?
- Do you think a new position that combines IT knowledge with event knowledge will evolve to meet virtual event needs?
- Do you see websites of events transform into virtual events year round? Examples maybe?
- What part of a virtual events team should have a dedicated person? I see content and experience as labor intensive. You?
How to Participate
Use the Comments area to provide your answers. In addition, feel free to provide comments to the existing answers. Thanks!