About BNP Media
BNP Media helps people succeed in business. As a team of creative, motivated, accountable professionals, we create and globally deliver targeted, timely, superior information via a wide variety of media that brings our customers closer to their customers. For further information, visit: http://www.bnpevents.com/
Job Description: Online Events Manager
The Online Events Manager is the expert on subject matter related to BNP Media’s online events products. This role is the primary point of contact for service, implementation and support of virtual event projects, serving as a liaison between internal publication staff and external clients.
The Online Events Manager also functions as an advocate for the evolution of features, capabilities and business processes for BNP Media’s online event products and services.
Detroit, MI or Chicago, IL metropolitan areas.
- Successfully plan and execute client events and act as client point-of-contact for assigned projects and related issues
- Produce live and pre-recorded online events
- Must be able to consistently meet project timelines and ensure client expectations are met and exceeded
- Provide client training of event platform
- Develop and execute promotional plans for each event including but not limited to print, email, web, and social media advertising.
- Write and edit copy for promotional plans.
- Collaborate with art directors to develop effective and creative marketing pieces.
- Create online graphics and HTML files to be used for events.
- Work with Audience management to deploy emails to target audience.
- Act as primary client contact. Answer questions, request materials, provide deadlines and make sure they are followed; Explain/educate on event procedures
- Develop relationships for future events
- Assist registrants with questions, technical assistance, before, during and after event
- Ensure each event is reaching 50% profit margin, if not investigate
- Keep track of expenses/revenue per event
- Send IO to accounting and production to make sure billing is done correctly
- Balance monthly P&Ls for publications assigned to make sure all transactions are accurate
- Balance Virtual Show Report to make sure it balances monthly P&Ls
- Create HTML files
- Research current and new online product offerings to become expert on subject matter
- Gather feedback from internal/external customers to gauge enhancement and new development opportunities and coordinate implementation plan with Senior Online Events Manager
- Prepare detailed documentation about current and new products and features
- Work with Senior Online Events Manager to facilitate the implementation of online products/services from concept to completion
- Analyze the competitive environment and determine market trends
- Manage Online Events Coordinator(s) responsible for virtual events
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of webinar and/or event/project management experience
- 2+ years of Marketing related experience
- Strong Internet and Web technical understanding
- Intermediate experience programming with HTML
- Professional experience with Microsoft Office, Photoshop or comparable photo editing software and Dreamweaver or comparable HTML program.
- Excellent organizational, planning, management and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization to complete assigned projects within the specified timeline
- The ability to manage multiple deadlines sensitive projects at one time.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision
- Integrity, Creativity, Intellectual Curiosity, High Standards, Persistence, and Achievement oriented
Interested in applying? Contact Danielle Belmont, Senior Online Events Manager, email@example.com