Disclosure: I’m employed by INXPO, a partner of George P. Johnson.
We at George P Johnson are growing our virtual experience business significantly. We are looking for several positions that would fall into our Digital Experience Group. These positions range from virtual producers to virtual strategists who want to join a group and company that supports some of the biggest clients in the world.
If you have experience in virtual production, virtual management, and/or virtual strategy, we want to hear from you. Whether you are looking for contracting positions or full time, we want to hear from you.
Some of the skills we are looking for as we build out:
- Consult with clients on virtual experience strategy for occasion-based events or persistent environments.
- Work with clients to ensure experiences deliver on client goals within technology capabilities and timeframe.
- Manage clients’ virtual events
- Educate and enable clients throughout the lifecycle of the virtual engagement.
- Contribute to the practice by developing and deploying methodology deliverables, training and mentoring other members of the team, and suggesting and implementing improvements to practice management and operational practices such as time tracking, resource allocation, skills management, and other operational systems and processes.
- Contributor to the development of Virtual Experience proposals, scopes of work, and estimates.
Open positions are based in our San Carlos, CA office, in Northern California.
If you want to talk, contact Lori Guy at email@example.com
About George P. Johnson
George P. Johnson (GPJ) is one of the largest experience marketing agencies in the world, with more than 1,000 employees across 29 offices in 9 countries (Australia, India, Singapore, China, Germany, Switzerland, Japan, the United Kingdom and the United States) with alliances in France, Italy, Korea, and Taiwan. The Digital Team is all about remote engagement and fanatical about creating amazing experiences. You will be part of this; a critical part of a growing digital practice focused on solidifying our leadership in strategy and delivery of virtual experiences worldwide for some of the most recognizable brands on the planet. Time to get dirty. Time to make a difference. Time to have fun.